Sunday, October 4, 2015

Thrive4Pink & Make a Difference


Thrive4Pink is the symbol of HOPE & Emotion - it's your chance to make a difference not only in your life with High Quality Natural Nutrition - but in the lives of Women and Men with Breast Cancer through a fundraiser designed to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness & Research.

$5 from the purchase of EACH sale of Thrives Limited Edition #Thrive4Pink DFT patches will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation during the month of October - I've already ordered mine & $5 has been donated - it's that easy!!!

You can Learn More & Order right NOW - just click on this link: http://tiinaj1.le-vel.com and you've made a difference today! As always starting an account is FREE and maybe at the most you will receive 2-3 emails a month (if that) so NO Spam and No Pressure. No CC needed until you decide you are ready to order.

Disclaimer: I am a consultant with Le-Vel and am sharing this opportunity with my readers. I actually use this product and only share products that I already like and believe in and think my readers may have an interest in as well. Thanks for reading GivingNSharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina