Monday, April 6, 2015

Nature Valley - Breakfast Biscuits

I don't usually share foods that I found in the grocery store - but these are delicious! 


 
Nature Valley Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits

Last week I purchased Nature Valley Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits and LOVE them! They are rather crumbly but very tender & crispy and not over sweet. 4 biscuits come in each package (6 packages per box) an with a pricetag around $3.50 I thought very well priced. I do need to say that none of my daycare kiddos will eat them (but they are rather picky and about to start having a very bland, no sugar diet introduced to them very soon if complaining continues) - but I love them and I think any normal child that loves cookies and blueberries will love these as will their parents!

There are Blueberry & Honey Breakfast Bars available at all stores & I picked mine up at Walmart. Delicious!

Disclaimer: I was not asked to post a review by Nature Valley or any marketing office on their behalf. Regardless I only recommend products or services I have personally read or used & think my readers will enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina